Part of Great Lakes Women's Business Council conference Sept. 27-28
Innovative Solution Partners co-founder and CEO Mariyah Saifuddin is one of 15 semifinalists in a pitch competition among leading women business owners on Sept. 27 in metro Detroit.
The competition will take place at the annual conference for the Great Lakes Women’s Business Council Sept. 27-28 at the Suburban Collection Showcase in Novi.
WEpitch Competition, a fast-paced business pitch tournament, is presented in partnership with Dow Chemical. Along with fourteen other business leaders from around the state, Saifuddin will “pitch” to a panel of business experts to compete for honors and prizes.
In addition to the pitch competition, which takes place on the first of the two-day conference, there will be:
- Final Four pitch for Grand Prize on Sept. 28
- Educational workshops
- Coaching labs
- WEmatch one-on-one sessions between owners and corporate execs
- Supplier Diversity Awards Program
Karen Swensen, journalist and founder of Life’s About Change, a business aimed at helping others navigate life’s challenges, will be the keynote speaker.
1. The data your company keeps is inherently valuable. But how do you connect the dots between people, operations, and technology to use this data to move your business forward?
2. Learn how to tackle this most vital company asset to produce insights for you and your team to use strategically.
About the Great Lakes Women's Council
The Great Lakes Women’s Business Council is committed to empowering women and minorities economically through access to capital assistance programs, business development training, vendor certification, and business-to-business networking.